The regular meeting of the Macomb Lions Club was held on May 31, 2012. Members gathered in the dining room of the Grand Prairie Home with those members in attendance as shown on the Attendance Record and Guest Register. Transcribed below is what happened at the meeting:
Attendance: Guests 00
Lead in the Pledge of Allegiance – President DeJaynes
Prayer – Silent
Guests – See list
Program –- Installation of Officers and swearing in of new members (Batterton, Clayton, Davis, Green & Zieker) by DGE Gordon. In addition to elected officers – Lion Collier - Historian; Lion Self – Lion Tamer and Lion Culver- Tail Twister
1 Bulbs and Brooms – Lion Treas. Westen reported - Approx. income $1122, Exp around $65 – profit about $1057.
2. Treasurer Westen reminded everyone to get their dues paid.
3. Lion Morgan reminded everyone that the LIF Hearing Unit would be here on June 7th at Citizens Bank
4. Lion Schoonover solicited contributions for the Birdies for Charity program.
5. Lion Carter announced that we would walk our route for cleaning on June 1st at 5 pm.
6. Lion Bruce Prueter reminded everyone that the Fly-In Pancake Breakfast was happening June 24th.
Tail Twister Sweepstakes – $10.25 –Won by Lion Carter and donated back to the Admin Fund.