The regular meeting of the Macomb Lions Club was held on March 3, 2011. Members gathered in the dining room of the Grand Prairie Home with those members in attendance as shown on the Attendance Record and Guest Register. Transcribed below is what happened at the meeting:
Attendance: Guests 00
Lead in the Pledge of Allegiance – President Carter
Prayer – Silent
Guests – None
1. Sight and Sound Sweepstakes. Lion Morgan asked those who had them to get their raffle books back to him ASAP.
2. Lion Schoonover talked about the District Convention Nugget-thon and solicited donations from the club members to sponsor him.
3. District Governor Jim and Lion Jan Entwistle talked about the upcoming District Convention being held in Macomb and encouraged attendance.
4. Diabetes Awareness will be the last weekend in March.
5. Membership Committee talked about a memorial for Lions Severinsen and Thie. Someone needs to talk to their spouses.
6. Committees got together. Summary reports.
Tail Twister Sweepstakes – $17.50 won by Lion Jan Entwistle. District Governor Entwistle donated it to the Administrative Fund.